GPCA 2017The European Mineral Fertilizer Summit
Fertilizer Registration Agent
2011-5-5 10:46:08     Editor:admin

CNCIC helps fertilizer producers get registration certificate from the Ministry of Agricultural of the peoples’ Republic of China.

1. Application for temporary certificate for the first time

2. Renewal of temporary certificate

3. Transformation from Temporary Certificate to Registration

4. Alternation of Registration


If you want to know more about fertilizer registration, feel free to contact Mr. Leo LI:

Other News
China’s Fertilizer Registration Procedure 05-05
Essential Materials for Fertilizer Registration in China 05-05
Instruction on Fertilizer Registration in China 05-05
Fertilizer Testing Agent 05-05
Fertilizer Registration Consultation 05-05
Consultancy - Professional Services 05-05
Member ID:
fertilizer registration